About Your Charter
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
- Calling me on my cell phone is the best way to quickly secure your charter, my cell phone number is on my rate page and is also at the bottom of this page. Emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org is the second best way to contact me. I will return your email in the afternoon. There is a $100.00 deposit that can mailed to the address at the bottom of this page, I will tentatively hold the date you requested until I receive your check. Once I receive your check your trip is confirmed and booked. Cancellations due to weather will be at the Captains discretion, and the trip will be re booked if at all possible. If not possible the deposit check will be refunded. Cancellations made by the client with less than 72 hours notice will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Please understand I will ALWAYS try to work something out with you when life gets in the way of your charter.
- Pick up locations are on our rate page, the two locations that are listed are where we do most of our pick ups, but we pick up at other locations as well. When you book your charter we will go over where we will pick you up at.
- The more notice the better!! Try to book your trip as far in advance as possible weekends are certainly the busiest days for me, so as soon as you know when you would like to fish, call me and we will book it. There are different seasons that produce different fish, if you go to my fishing pages here on the site you can book according to what you would like to catch. Scalloping is June 28th through September 24th, these dates book VERY fast and it is not uncommon to have dates booked 6 months in advance for these scallop trips.
- Corporate events and large parties are not a problem here at All American Charters. I have an extensive network of some of the best Charter Captains in both Homosassa and Tampa Bay. We can bring 2,3,4 or even more boats at your request. The only thing I ask is that you give reasonable notice for a large trip in order to get the best available Captains.
WHAT I PROVIDE
I provide the following:
- Tackle and gear
- Top of the line rods and reels
- Ice and bottled waters
- All licensing
- Packaging of your catch ( if you wish to keep some fish for dinner)
- Professional fishing knowledge
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
You should consider bringing the following:
- Polarized glasses
- Cool clothes, season permitting
- Hat or visor
- Non marking shoes, please no work boots!
- Whatever refreshments you desire, yes you can bring beer!
- Food or snacks
- Desire to catch fish and have a blast!
IT’S YOUR TRIP..
This is your day on the water, whether its fishing, scalloping or taking a river cruise down to the springs I want you to get exactly what you want. I take pride in customizing your trip to ensure you have the best experience possible. When we talk about your charter please let me know how you would like to spend your day, I am flexible.
CLEAN EM AND EAT EM..
Catch and release is something that I practice more than anything. If you would like to practice catch and release on your charter I am all for it. However I do keep some fish for me and my family to eat from time to time. You are more than welcome to keep anything legal that you would like to eat. I will clean and package your fish for you at the end of the trip. There are some restaurants in both Homosassa and Tampa Bay that will cook your catch for you right off the boat. I can give you more info at the end of your trip on where to go.
WHERE TO SEND DEPOSITS, CONTACT INFO..
- Please send all deposit checks to 1010 West Berry Avenue Tampa, FL 33603
- Please make deposit checks payable to Capt Justin Lofaro
- My cell phone number is 813-406-9722
- My email address is email@example.com
- If there are any particulars, we can go over them over the phone, I will return your phone call as soon as I am off the water. I split time between Homosassa and Tampa so I am very busy but will call you back that day, I promise!